Skip to content

Download your FREE FAQ Guide below.

Frequently Asked Questions

We work with a variety of universities in Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom and United States. Some of our partner universities have campuses and facilities in other countries. For a full list of study destinations please book an appointment with an education advisor.

Students are eligible for a free 15 minute consultation. If you would like to progress you application with we require a $100USD fee. If students feel the service does not match their expectation a full refund will be provided. The team work with a small number of clients each year. The service fee ensures we provide the best quality service to our students.

Once we agree to work with you as a client you will have access to our staff and support services when you require them. Support will be provided from initial consultation to enrolment at your choice of university.

Students should establish their budget before applying to universities. You should not extend yourself financially, this can lead to significant distress whilst overseas. We have options available to students on a range of budgets. A variety of options will be presented, our goal is to find the right option for you. 

This is dependant on the country you select and the level of course you are undertaking. You will be required to demonstrate sufficient funds to support your dependants whilst overseas. Sufficient evidence will need to be furnished that states you are in a bonafide relationship. In addition, working rights will need to be adhered to.

In most countries students are permitted to work part time whilst studying and full time during semester breaks. There are exceptions to these rules and some countries make this process more difficult. However, students should prioritise their studies over part time work. You cannot pay your tuition fees whilst working part time overseas.

Students will be asked at the consultation and application stage to demonstrate they have sufficient funds to enable them to live, study and work overseas. You should never extend yourself financially as this can cause significant problems when overseas. A source of funds will need to be evidenced.

In most cases we advise students to live on campus in their first year. This is important if its your first time living away from home. In some instances we can help students with private rentals but you must discuss options with a real estate agent, we cannot act on your behalf for legal reasons.

Whilst most universities allow students to apply directly it is advisable you contact a professional to ensure you submit the correct documentation. This will minimise the chance of a visa rejection. 

We can help students apply to any university. Alternatively, we can help advise on the best options available based on budget constraints, course duration, ranking, location, grades obtained and career outcomes following course completion.

All students need to demonstrate they have sufficient insurance to cover any medical emergencies they might experience whilst overseas. The cost of treatment and medicine is significantly higher overseas. This is not an aspect of your budget you should look to save on. Make sure your health insurance covers activities you might take part in; such as, skiing, snowboarding, scuba diving, surfing and horse riding.

No! Any education agency, college or university that guarantees a job following course completion is not providing accurate information. Whilst some institutions can guarantee an internship this does not mean you will secure long term employment. Make sure any advice you are provided comes from a reputable and credible source. Book an appointment with an education advisor to see what options are available to you. 

👋 Chat With Us!
× Chat With Us